Amun Co Limited Privacy and Cookies Policy
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.feescare.com (the “Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What we collect.
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website, we may collect technical information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .com.usa and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a ‘device’) from the Website and is stored on your device’s hard drive. A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Website before).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– if you enter any of our competitions, to communicate with you about such competition, to select winners, award any prizes, and administer the competition;
– to notify you about changes to our service.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer the Website and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them. We may target advertisements to you based on your previous use of the Website in order to promote our products. In the event that you do not want to receive targeted advertising, please refer to the section on Cookies.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Who do we share your personal data with?
We only share your personal data with trusted service providers (e.g. delivery couriers) and data processors that are GDPR compliant. We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services. They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the kind of trusted service providers we work with are:
IT companies who support our website and other business systems.
Operational companies such as delivery couriers.
Direct marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you.
Google / Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
Data insight companies to ensure your details are up to date and accurate.
With your consent, we may pass that data to a third party for their direct marketing purposes.
We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration.
To help personalize your journey through our websites we currently use the following companies, who will process your personal data as part of their contracts with us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features (in particular, by applying prior access controls to data for each category of users through management authorisations) for the purpose of preventing unauthorised access.
The GDPR has introduced a number of rights you can exercise with respect to your data. You have the right to request:
Access to information
Your right to access, update, or delete (as applicable) information held about you.
Such rights can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any such right
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to email@example.com or telephoning us on +86(2)8751 6060 between 9:00am and 4:30pm. Or by post to Amun Co., Ltd. 6-1FL, No.360, Ruei Guang Rd, NeiHu Dist, Taiwan